Guidelines for In-Person Worship
Current Mass Times
Saturday – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday – 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 6:30 a.m.
Tuesday and Thursday– 8:15 a.m.
*There is no Communion Service on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP – Watch VIDEO
- 1). Dispensation from Sunday Mass obligation remains in effect for everyone. Therefore, Sunday Mass will be available on our website. This applies to everyone, including those who are vulnerable, or who feel unsafe or uncomfortable coming out into a public gathering. Anyone at higher risk from COVID-19, as well as anyone who feels unwell, who is coughing, sneezing, or has cold or flu symptoms should certainly stay home.
- 2). Even though we may not be physically gathering for the liturgy inside the church building, we are still a Eucharistic Community! God’s gift of uniting us in Christ is more powerful than any virus or social distancing. As hard as it is to forego the reception of the Eucharist, the reality of Christ’s Presence remains with us as we pray with and for one another. The church will be open every day for quiet prayer.
- 3). Social distancing must be maintained inside the church. Every other pew will be closed off. We will therefore have a limited number of available places for the congregation. We hope not to have to send anyone away, but we will follow the approved social distancing guidelines. The weekend Masses may also be viewed on the TV in the Atrium Gathering Space.
- 4). Churchgoers are expected to wear masks when entering and leaving the church. Prudent hand hygiene is required. This includes no touching at the sign of peace. We do have a touchless hand sanitizer at the church entrance. The pews will be sanitized after every Mass. The doors to the church and Atrium will be propped open for you.
- 5). For the reception of Communion, please remain at your place. The priest, deacon and lay ministers will bring Communion to you in your pews. The chalice will not be used for the congregation.