- About Us
- Catholic Education
- Community Outreach
- Advent Reflection
- Liturgy & Sacraments
- Parish Community
- Landing Page
- A City on the Hill
Cardinal Pacelli School
Cardinal Pacelli School, the Catholic elementary school of Our Lord Christ the King Church in Mt. Lookout, Cincinnati, offers a balanced approach to education based on the intellectual, social, and spiritual needs of each child. Students learn within a thriving parish community where small classes, Blue Ribbon academics, Christian values, and a nurturing atmosphere provide a solid foundation for future success. The quality of Pacelli’s educational programs are the result of a commitment to excellence. We are pleased to offer Spanish in grades 6-8, integrated technology throughout grades K-8, a fully-equipped science lab, a test preparation class for 8th graders, and a variety opportunities for service projects within the school and together with our parish of Our Lord Christ the King.
|Awards: National Blue Ribbon School|
Enrollment: 375 students; Preschool through Grade 8
Average Class Size: 20
Principal: Mrs. Terri Cento
K-8: 7:50 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Half-day Kindergarten: 7:50 – 11:50 a.m.
Pre-K: 7:50 – 11:00 a.m.
Pre-K Enrichment: 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
(2-5 day options available)
Before Care: 7:00 – 7:50 a.m.
After School Care: 2:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Accreditation: Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association
Assessment: Iowa Test
Geographic Orientation: 88% of students live in Hyde Park, Mt. Lookout, Mt. Washington, Anderson, Oakley and Norwood
Graduates Attend: St. Ursula Academy, St. Xavier, Moeller, Ursuline Academy, McNicholas, Purcell Marian, Summit Country Day, Walnut Hills
- Small class sizes allow for individual instruction
- Well-rounded, Catholic-centered educational program including foreign language in 6-8
- Integrated technology including SMART Boards, document cameras, iPads, Windows 10 laptops and Chromebooks
- Vibrant arts curriculum, including choir, band and student-produced musical productions
- Opportunities to lead, explore and grow through student-led community service projects, after school selective electives, athletics and more