- About Us
- Catholic Education
- Community Outreach
- Liturgy & Sacraments
- Easter Week
- Parish Community
- New Mass Times
- Landing Page
- A City on the Hill
Liturgy Coordinators are behind-the-scenes assistants who help the celebrant ready the church for Mass. This is the newest ministry at Our Lord Christ the King, and one which gives parishioners a unique opportunity to work closely with the liturgy. Most people take for granted that when they arrive for Mass everyone will be ready at the appointed time. Liturgical Coordinators play a key role in making that happen. Their responsibilities include:
- Unlocking all church doors
- Setting up for Mass (paten, chalice, ciboria, purificator, hosts, wine, collection basket) Put items where they belong.
- Turn on lights and Sound System. Insert Key in the Tabernacle.
- Ensuring that those who play a role in Mass are present and prepared (Celebrant, Lectors, Altar Servers, Eucharistic Ministers, etc.)
- Serving as a resource to the celebrant.
- Wash all the items used during Mass that need to be cleaned.
- Return all items used at Mass to their proper place.
- Turn off anything that needs attention (sound system, lights, microphone, etc.)
- After the last Mass of the day see that all outside doors to the church are locked.
Mary Alice Manley firstname.lastname@example.org