- About Us
- Catholic Education
- Community Outreach
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Christmas Gift Giving/Adopt a Family 2020
- Fair Trade Products
- Ghana Health Care Project
- Habitat for Humanity
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Lenten Fishes & Loaves Collection
- Christian Outreach and Wellness Ministry
- Repair Affair & Prepare Affair
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Shelterhouse - Serve Dinner
- Walnut Hills Soup Kitchen
- Liturgy & Sacraments
- Easter Week
- Parish Community
- New Mass Times
- Landing Page
- A City on the Hill
St. Vincent de Paul
What we do … Our ministry is made up of two parts:
1) Home visits to provide basic emergency assistance of (food, rent, utilities, prescription drugs, furniture and clothing) and prayer with and for nearby individuals and families.
2) Distribute Holy Communion to individuals at nearby assisted living facilities.
To provide a safety net for the poor and vulnerable in our community, helping prevent our neighbors in need from falling into the downward spiral of poverty and homelessness. To provide aid extending into our conference’s assigned neighborhoods in Cincinnati. To strengthen our Vincentian fellowship and build our own faith together.
Our volunteer team of Vincentians, now approaching 40 strong, can use your time, talent and or treasure to help our neighbors in need!
Want to learn more? View this VIDEO
Interested in joining our team and helping?
Our team meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Atrium.
Parish Contact: Tim Bayer Sr., 513-404-3434 or firstname.lastname@example.org